Prem Prakash Pathak from Benchhapra, Masarakh, Bihar is son of Sri Nagendra Pathak and Smt. Durga Devi, spent his early childhood days in Sainik School, Goalpara, Assam. He is Gold Medallist in M.Sc. Polymer Science from Tezpur University, Assam. He qualified GATE-Chemistry and CSIR-NET-JRF in chemistry and completed his PhD in Protein-NMR from CSIR-Central Drug Research Institute (CDRI), Lucknow, UP. Won Gold medal in All India Essay competition on the topic of Life and its origin – meaning and purpose – scientific and Vedic perspective, organized by All India Science and Spiritual Quest (AISSQ) organized by Bhaktivedanta Institute, Kolkata. He has over 15 years of experience in practicing and preaching teachings of Bhagavad Gita. His preaching helps students and corporate employees in developing essential life management skills based on Bhagavad Gita. He is also an instructor on Udemy for courses on life management skills.
He has authored two Books: 6 Essential Life Management Skills from Bhagavad Gita and The Golden eggs – A perspective on Education Ecosystem.
The most important book for anyone’s success in personal life and professional career – “6 ESSENTIAL LIFE MANAGEMENT SKILLS FROM BHAGAVAD GITA”
The book “6 Essential Life Management Skills from Bhagavad Gita” covers six essential life management skills from Bhagavad Gita with 20+ practice sessions. These skills are:
1. Listening skill: Arjuna was a great listener, he could assimilate 570+ shloka spoken by Lord Krishna and decided to fight. This book provides practice sessions based on conversation between Arjuna and Lord Krishna to learn the basics of Listening skills.
2. Emotional intelligence: Arjuna was overpowered by emotional breakdown but could easily overcome it by teachings of Lord Krishna. The students and working professionals enhance their emotional intelligence by reading this book.
3. Understanding people: This is a prime factor in dealing with people. We deal with people at home, school, office, and public places. Bhagavad Gita will give perfect guidance in understanding people.
4. Developing divine character: Good Characters are admired everywhere. It helps in building relationships, trust, and increases chances of success.
5. Acquiring the right attitude: Arjuna’s attitude towards life, its purpose, war, and everything was fine-tuned by Lord Krishna. Our attitude towards situations, people, and circumstances defines our success and happiness. Bhagavad Gita can help us build the right attitude.
6. SAP coaching model: Lord Krishna used SAP coaching model to motivate Arjuna to fix his goal and motivated him to strive for it. The book describes the SAP coaching model as used by Lord Krishna and discusses its utility in corporate settings for individual and professional growth.
6 ESSENTIAL LIFE MANAGEMENT SKILLS FROM BHAGAVAD GITA Book is available on Amazon, Flipkart, Instamojo, Bspkart, Evincepub Store. Also, Book is available in Italy, UK, USA, France, Spain, Japan and Germany in paperback format. In eBook format, the book is available on Kindle, Barnes and Noble, ibooks, kobo, and Evincepub E-Store. Podcast is coming Soon!
PREM PRAKASH PATHAK Blog: https://www.speakingtree.in/blog/bhagavad-gita-for-education